Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

To believe or not to believe?

I have a friend who can read palms and I think she's sort of a psychic. I was so curious about what's going to happen in my life and so I laid my palms in front of her... Just so I won't forget what she told me (because to tell you honestly, I don't have a good memory and maybe I will forget all the things that she said to me) I will write it down here. 


She told me that I will be able to leave the country and my life will be better outside Philippines. I told her, "So I really have to leave the country?" She told me no, "There will be a reason for you to leave the country, either through your partner, your job or your brother." I know I shouldn't believe this black magic-fortune-telling kind of stuff but then again, although she's one of my closest friends, I never mentioned to her that my brother and I had a "plan" and I was shocked that she told me that. Okay. Maybe it will really happen, sometime next year. 


I also asked her my love life, few months back she told me my love life is a mess. I was with his niece that time and he was really the playful type. She told me to think about settling down with this guy cause she knew that he already fooled me so many times. She predicted that I will have three kids and my husband will leave me. Heartbreaking. I know. But when I asked her about is yesterday, she told me maybe she was wrong. She told me now that still I won't have a good lovelife in comparison with my sister's, which I'm kind of envious :) I can't remember the exact same words that she used (told you I don't have a good memory) or maybe it's just that I didn't internalize it because I don't want to remember. I have a boyfriend now, Filipino, American Citizen, raised in Japan. I asked her whether HE is the one and she answered me with a question, "Maloko ba siya?" I answered her with another question, "Bakit?" and my heart was beating faster. As much as I don't want to admit it yes, he is. He was, I should say, he told me he wouldn't be as flirt as he was before we met. I'll just take his word on that. Trust? Yeah, I know. She also asked some questions about him so I did. She asked me if he have relatives in Canada or Australia, I told him none that I know of, but he has relatives in U.S and Japan. So out of my curiosity, I asked my boyfriend, I didn't mention any of the two countries my friend asked me. He told me he has relatives in Australia, but they're not close. Okay, so I felt goosebumps. Should I believe now? No, I still don't, cause the next thing she told me was, the one for me is the last guy in my life. So what she's trying to imply is that, my present boyfriend and I will break up... soon, or anytime in the future. But it's still my decision. It's on me. And since I love him, I won't let him go just yet, he's nice and sweet and all that so I won't let some kind of fortune-telling influence me. And he didn't do anything stupid, no reason for me to let him go. And he loves me. She told me that the last one, that last guy, is a Filipino and he's in that country that I will go to. Still up to me. Whatever. And for some sort, there will come a time that my life will be a disaster because there will be a guy from the past who will ruin everything that is smooth-sailing. I wonder who that is? Still, up to me. I was thinking, how will he be able to ruin my life? When I'm in a relationship, I just talk with my friends, guy and girl friends, I really don't mess up or even flirt with other guys. So whatever.


My Mom's fortune was about health, her lifeline is getting shorter and shorter, that's what she told her. And when my grandma's fortune was told, she mentioned that she will also be able to go to other country just like me. She told me we are some sort of connected. I asked her will she be leaving the country soon? She answered, "You will get her." My sister asked, "How about Mom?", "You will also get her." Thing is, it's not in her palms. I mean it's just my mind over thinking about stuff. I asked myself, why will I get my grandma first if my Mom is still here? It's not in her palms that she will be able to make it outside the country. As heartbreaking as it may seem, I think my grandma has a longer life than my Mom. It's just a thought since, nothing here is true and no one can dictate or predict what's going to happen in our lives. It may be a guide or whatever we think it is but it's still in our hands. Nothing is for sure, our past, our history is based from our decisions. Our future is in our hands so whatever it is that is set for us, good or bad it's still up to our present lives.

I can tweak my future, I can edit it. It's all up to me. Whatever I like, whatever I don't like. With God in my life I know everything will be in its place in time. :)



Happy Tuesday <3