Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I swear it's de ja vu.

Day 1: 23 years old 


Last last year, my boyfriend and I broke up. I think it was because of third party or whatever...  I was blogging and crying. I remember I was home alone and that made me felt more miserable than ever :) I kinda laughed about it every time I look back to it.

And now, damn! It's happening again! I broke up again with my boyfriend. And when I was pouring out my feelings, I was crying like crazy. Pathetic. But it's a little relief for me, at least I feel lighter. I feel better. But you know the pain is still there. Comparing this break up from the previous break up, this is just nothing. Thing is, I was so happy with him and without him is just so sad. Miserable. My life changed when I was with him. It was too good to be true. But I didn't care. Once I like something or once I love something, I don't really think of what's going to happen next. It's as if I'm overwhelm with what's happening in my life. I don't really want to give details because I just want to forget everything about him. It's just impossible, there are just so many good things and happy moments that I couldn't just put to waste. My relationship with his family especially with his Mom :( She's just so nice to me. And what hurts most is that she told me to never leave his son. And I said of course. But I really can't take it anymore. But whatever my decision is, it's for the good of everyone. 



One day, I'll read this blog again. And I'll laugh about this. :) I'm happy I got out of that relationship, Part of me is just wishing he's still thinking of me.