Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Goody goody: Day 2

Day 2: Friends Forever

So I wasn't expecting to talk to my friend from CVG. She has a point. I broke up with him not with them so it's really unfair for me to just forget them. We may have misunderstandings but the friendship is still there. I felt better than ever when we talked. She even told me that she doesn't really care about my ex boyfriend or what in the world he did :) One thing's for sure! She's there for me. And I can't wait for me to see them this Wednesday! More drama? Hope not! :) I want to laugh, like real laugh with them and booze and every thing! Ugh! I wish I wasn't that stupid, but come one, it was just like a week now! :) Almost two weeks I should say :P~

Goodnight world! :) Rushing my blog, not good :|