Dark days are over.

Pages

  • Home

Monday, November 14, 2011

Something to ponder on

"You can't control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them, it's all perception." - You Again
at 1:48 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: quotes
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow @ilithyiaxoxo
My status

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  February 2012 (2)
    • ►  January 2012 (2)
  • ▼  2011 (19)
    • ►  December 2011 (3)
    • ▼  November 2011 (10)
      • Goody goody: Day 6
      • Goody goody: Day 5
      • I thought I was over...
      • Goody goody: Day 3
      • Goody goody: Day 2
      • Life is shorter than you think...
      • Something to ponder on
      • Goody goody: Day 1
      • I swear it's de ja vu.
      • To believe or not to believe?
    • ►  October 2011 (3)
    • ►  February 2011 (3)

Total Pageviews

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by borchee. Powered by Blogger.