Saturday, December 17, 2011
The year that was...
Dear Lord, Thank you for 2011. It may not be the best year that I had but it sure is one of the most memorable and heart breaking year for me. I learned a lot. Especially about life and money and of course about boys. Thank you for my family who's always been there for me no matter how spoiled I may be. I know I don't deserve all of these but I am grateful for all the things I have right now. I may not be completely happy when it comes to my love life but I guess I don't need that right now. I know you'll give me the best... in time. I won't be impatient, I just need to appreciate what I have and be contented and make the most out of it. Thank you as well for the strength that you've given me. I may be asking for more for the next remaining days of the year but I might as well get over what I'm feeling right now and make a brand new start next year :) So much to say... But thank you for everything. I have learned a lot this year.